Tuesday 2 February 2010

White wash



I never used to own any clothes that were white as even with the best intentions I would somehow end up crawling around in the roof space or using spray adhesive and rolling around in the dirt or deciding right then was a good time to change that bike tire.
I used to think how different my life would be if I married a professional tennis player and had to wash white things all the time. I guess they wear lots of colour these days and now I think about it the washing would be the least strange aspect to it all.
Now I do load after load of perfect whites and its quite liberating to see such freshness fluttering in the breeze. I even own a few white things of my own and try and remember to get changed before getting swept up in the moment and cleaning out the chook shed. Sometimes I remember and if not there is always Sard's Wonder Soap.

No comments: