Sunday 18 January 2009

Augie March "Lupus"












The video we made at the end of December is all finished so now I can show you. It is for a band called Augie March and the song is titled "Lupus". It is loosely based on Hess' Steppenwolf and I reckon it came together really well.
I worked with my friend Lucy Dyson as Co Directors/Co Producers, and Stefan Duscio as the DOP. We had many helpful hands along the way not the least of which were our great actors. It was edited by Billy Browne who is a gun. We shot the whole thing in one day.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow just found your gorgeous little etsy shop and fabulous blog! Congrats on the video, its is amazing. I love Augie March, saw them play at the Big Day Out last year. So glad I've found you, can't wait to put you on my beautiful blogs list.
Sophie x
PS. Fabulous name for your shop and blog!

benjamin said...

its awesome maddsy! you are very clever.
see you soon
ben