Tuesday 11 May 2010

Aid





I went to a friends house today to learn first aid. Turns out that class in year 9 wasn't completely lost after all as I kept recalling the answers to everything which could come in handy in case of emergency. Previously my only memory of first aid class was being awarded my certificate and then going to the shopping mall and finding a woman unconscious in the toilets and freaking out and locking myself in the bathroom... she did have a friend with her who seemed to have it under control but my lack of bravado did deflate my confidence somewhat. Any how I saw the most beautiful children's book that had been recently purchased in Spain by Herve Tullet. The pages flipped in sections and you can see it in action here. Herve Tullet's site is pretty fun the scribbling bit is great you can draw on top of his scribbles.

No comments: